How to put on the Walkin’ Front Safety Harness!
The Walkin’ Front Safety Harness is a dog safety belt that will help protect you and your pet while in a vehicle; comes with free Heavy-Duty Metal Clip. The dog can sit or lay down while wearing harness and fits most dogs 25-110 lbs. It can also be used as a walking harness.
- Slips through vehicle’s seat belt and buckles into place to safely hold your dog.
- Tensile strength of the high-tenacity nylon webbing used in this harness is rated at 2,500 lbs., with steel (nickel) hardware.
- Prevents car or truck driver distraction which can result in unnecessary accidents.
- Reduces injury to passengers and pet in the event of a sudden stop, when a dog may be thrown into wheel wells, underneath seats, or into/through windows.
- Helps rescue workers by keeping dog restrained in the event of an accident, when a frightened animal may try to protect an unconscious passenger, hampering the work of rescue workers.
- Transitions into a walking harness when dog and owner reach destination.
Read about the importance of dog seat belts here.