Walkin’ Front Safety Harness
The Walkin’ Front Safety Harness is a dog safety belt that will help protect you and your pet while in a vehicle. The dog can sit or lay down while wearing the harness and fits most dogs 25-110 lbs. It can also be used as a walking harness.
- Slips through vehicle’s seat belt and buckles into place to safely hold your dog.
- Tensile strength of the high-tenacity nylon webbing used in this harness is rated at 2,500 lbs., with steel (nickel) hardware.
- Prevents car or truck driver distraction which can result in unnecessary accidents.
- Reduces injury to passengers and pets in the event of a sudden stop, when a dog may be thrown into wheel wells, underneath seats, or into/through windows.
- Helps rescue workers by keeping dogs restrained in the event of an accident, when a frightened animal may try to protect an unconscious passenger, hampering the work of rescue workers.
- Transitions into a walking harness when dog and owner reach the destination.
KEEP YOUR PET SAFE & SECURE ON CAR RIDES
Everyone in the car should use a seatbelt even your dog! Reduce driver distraction and keep your pet safely secured in their seat while you drive.
INSTALLS QUICKLY IN CARS, TRUCKS, & SUVS
Secure the safety harness in place using your standard car seatbelt allowing your pet to move around a set space in the car.
DOUBLES AS A WALKING HARNESS
Whether using the harness in the car or out on walk, the Safety Harness is comfortable and will keep your best friend safe.
Read about the importance of dog seat belts here.
How to Choose the Right Size
The Front Safety Harness is adjustable to ensure your pet’s comfort and to conform to your dog’s specific bodily proportions. Choose the size that matches your pet’s weight range.
|Seat Belt Size||Pet Weight|
|Medium||25 to 45 lbs.|
|Large||45 to 70 lbs.|
|X-Large||70 – 110 lbs|
Customer Photos & Videos
Walkin’ Front Safety Harness pet photos, sent in by happy customers!
Watch these videos of pets enjoying their Walkin’ Front Safety Harness!