The Walkin’ Front Safety Harness is a dog safety belt that will help protect you and your pet while in a vehicle. The dog can sit or lay down while wearing harness and fits most dogs 25-110 lbs. It can also be used as a walking harness.
- Slips through vehicle’s seat belt and buckles into place to safely hold your dog.
- Tensile strength of the high-tenacity nylon webbing used in this harness is rated at 2,500 lbs., with steel (nickel) hardware.
- Prevents car or truck driver distraction which can result in unnecessary accidents.
- Reduces injury to passengers and pet in the event of a sudden stop, when a dog may be thrown into wheel wells, underneath seats, or into/through windows.
- Helps rescue workers by keeping dog restrained in the event of an accident, when a frightened animal may try to protect an unconscious passenger, hampering the work of rescue workers.
- Transitions into a walking harness when dog and owner reach destination.
Read about the importance of dog seat belts here.
How to Choose the Right Size
The Front Safety Harness is adjustable to ensure your pet’s comfort and to conform to your dog’s specific bodily proportions. Choose the size that matches your pet’s weight range.
|Seat Belt Size||Pet Weight|
|Medium||25 to 45 lbs.|
|Large||45 to 70 lbs.|
|X-Large||70 – 110 lbs|
Customer Photos & Videos
Walkin’ Front Safety Harness pet photos, sent in by happy customers!
Watch these videos of pets enjoying their Walkin’ Front Safety Harness!
Simba & I both love this seat belt. Riding with him in the car is so much safer and easier. He sits in the back seat, looks around, and he is so happy. I can drive calmly without having to worry about him moving from side to side or even sliding off the seat suddenly.
-Tina Di Salvia
I am very satisfied with HandicappedPets.com products and will be referring all three of Amber’s veterinarians to the ‘Veterinarian Registration’ page on its website. I am also in the process of writing a book which will feature a picture of Amber in her wheelchair on the front cover.
Thank you, Riley & Amber