Walkabout REAR Harness
$55.00 – $85.00
The Walkabout Rear Harness allows you to help support your dog on the rear end, providing a little lift if he’s having trouble standing or walking on his own or getting up or downstairs. Use of the harness can help minimize pet owner back strain.
- Fits male or female pets.
- Washable, neoprene fabric.
- Dogs can urinate with the harness on.
- The harness attaches with touch-fastener closure and clips.
- Handles are not adjustable; each size comes with a set handle length:
XS & S: 21” handle M: 15” handle ML, L & XL: 12” handle
- Discuss use of this product with your veterinarian; if you are unsure of how to use the harness properly, a vet’s assistance is recommended for the safety and comfort of your pet.
- Helps minimize pet owner back strain.
How to Choose the Right Size
- (A) measures the circumference of the abdomen directly in front of the back legs.
- (B) measures the circumference of the leg at the point where it meets the body.
|SIZE||Abdomen (A)||Back Leg (B)|
|XSmall||9 – 15″||3 – 6″|
|Small||10 – 16″||3 – 8″|
|Medium||15 – 21″||6 – 12″|
|Medium/Large||20 – 29″||11 – 15″|
|Large||24 – 31″||14 – 17″|
|XLarge||31 – 35″||16 – 19″|
Please note: Handles are not adjustable. Each size comes with a set handle length:
XS & S: 21” handle | M: 15″ handle | ML, L & XL: 12” handle