Select the next Larger size and add the Custom-Fit Foam. Foam is also useful for providing extra padding to certain areas of the leg and filling in hollows to ensure adequate support. Learn More.
Walkabout REAR Harness
The Walkabout Rear Harness allows you to help support your dog on the rear end, providing a little lift if he’s having trouble standing or walking on his own or getting up or downstairs. Use of the harness can help minimize pet owner back strain.
- Fits male or female pets.
- Washable, neoprene fabric.
- Dogs can urinate with the harness on.
- The harness attaches with touch-fastener closure and clips.
- Handles are not adjustable; each size comes with a set handle length:
XS & S: 21” handle M: 15” handle ML, L & XL: 12” handle
- Discuss use of this product with your veterinarian; if you are unsure of how to use the harness properly, a vet’s assistance is recommended for the safety and comfort of your pet.
- Helps minimize pet owner back strain.
How to Choose the Right Size
- (A) measures the circumference of the abdomen directly in front of the back legs.
- (B) measures the circumference of the leg at the point where it meets the body.
|SIZE||Abdomen (A)||Back Leg (B)|
|XSmall||9 – 15″||3 – 6″|
|Small||10 – 16″||3 – 8″|
|Medium||15 – 21″||6 – 12″|
|Medium/Large||20 – 29″||11 – 15″|
|Large||24 – 31″||14 – 17″|
|XLarge||31 – 35″||16 – 19″|
Please note: Handles are not adjustable. Each size comes with a set handle length:
XS & S: 21” handle | M: 15″ handle | ML, L & XL: 12” handle