Select the next Larger size and add the Custom-Fit Foam. Foam is also useful for providing extra padding to certain areas of the leg and filling in hollows to ensure adequate support. Learn More.
Walkabout FRONT Harness
The Walkabout Front Harness allows you to help support your dog on the front end, providing a little lift if she’s having trouble walking or getting up or downstairs on her own. Use of the harness can help minimize pet owner back strain.
- Fits male or female pets.
- Washable, neoprene fabric.
- Handles are not adjustable; each size comes with a set handle length:
XS & S: 21” handle M: 15” handle ML, L & XL: 12” handle
- Discuss use of this product with your veterinarian; if you are unsure of how to use the harness properly, a vet’s assistance is recommended for the safety and comfort of your pet.
- Helps minimize pet owner back strain.
How to Choose the Right Size
- (C) measures the circumference of the chest directly behind the front legs.
- (D) measures the circumference of the leg at the point where it meets the body.
|SIZE||Chest (C)||Front Leg (D)|
|XSmall||8 – 15″||3 – 4″|
|Small||9 – 18″||3 – 5″|
|Medium||18 – 25″||6 – 8″|
|Medium/Large||24 – 30″||8 – 10″|
|Large||28 – 33″||9 – 12″|
|XLarge||31 – 38″||11 – 14″|
Please note: Handles are not adjustable. Each size comes with a set handle length:
XS & S: 21” handle | M: 15” handle | ML, L & XL: 12” handle