Walkin’ Wheels Full Support/4-Wheel MINI
The Walkin’ Wheels Mini Quad dog wheelchair gives your pet the full body support they need to stand, walk, and play while fully supported. Ideal for pets with both front and rear leg weakness to help injured or disabled pets to get the exercise they need.
- On Sale: Quad Wheelchairs $50 OFF
- Easy measurements.
- Fully adjustable – fits very small dogs and other pets weighing 2-10 pounds.
- Dogs can still “do their business” in the wheelchair.
- 1.5″ Caster front wheels.
- Comfortable front support leg rings.
- Available in the color blue.
- Typically ships same day, overnight and international shipping available.
- Great customer service for any follow up or questions.
PROVIDES FULL SUPPORT
Built to support the tiniest pets, the mini quad wheelchair stabilizes and supports both the front and hind legs for complete body support and improved mobility.
PROVIDES FULL SUPPORT
Recommended by Veterinary professionals around the world, the Walkin’ Wheels full support wheelchair helps injured or disabled pets to stay mobile despite their limitations.
SIMPLE TO USE & ADJUST
The 4-wheel mini dog wheelchair features a durable, lightweight frame that adjusts in length, width, & height for the perfect fit for pets under 10 lbs.
How to Choose the Right Size
1. Measure the Rear Leg Height to the toe pad, ideally when your pet is laying down. Do not pull the leg tight; leave some natural bend.
2. Measure your pet’s length or armpit to rump (ATR).
|Rear Leg Height||Pet Length (ATR)|
Using our SureFit® Calculator? Enter your pet’s Rear Leg Height, Pet Length, Weight and Breed to get the perfect wheelchair configuration for your pet.
What’s in the Box?
Your 4-Wheel/Full Support Walkin’ Wheels comes with a Front Wheel Attachment box and a Walkin’ Wheels REAR box.
Front Wheel Attachment
- 1 Set (2) Wheels attached to Struts & front round knuckle (A2 will come with attached stabilization bar)
- 1 Leg Ring for front legs
- 4 single Leg Ring Clamps
Rear Walkin’ Wheels Mini sold separately
(A1 OR A2) 1 Set Wheels and Struts: The wheels come attached to the struts; you will get just one set of wheels/struts, depending on the size you need. The Mini Front Wheel Attachment has 3 sizes. The larger 2 sizes (A2) come with a stabilization bar for support.
(B) Leg Ring Clamps: 4 single Clamps are included to attach to the wheelchair frame to prevent Leg Ring from sliding.
(C) Leg Ring: You will not need to use the front harness that comes with the rear wheelchair. You will install the front leg rings instead, just like the rear leg rings. Rubber-coated wires easily wrap around the wheelchair frame, forming two Cs.
Walkin’ Wheels Rear Wheelchair
- 1 Frame
- 1 Front Harness with comfort sleeves (attached to Frame)
- 1 Instruction Manual
- 1 set Leg Rings Rear Support
- 2 Stirrups
- 1 Extra Fastener Set
MINI Wheelchair Frames (the SureFit® Calculator will choose the Frame that best fits your pet):
B1 Wheelchair Frame:
Mini-B1 Wheelchair Frame comes with Width Connector, Extenders, Struts, and 2″ Wheels installed. This frame size is for the smallest dogs and pets
B2 Wheelchair Frame:
Mini-B2 Wheelchair Frame comes with Width Connector, Extenders, Struts, and 4″ Wheels installed. Intermediate size Mini for toy dog breeds and small pets.
B3 Wheelchair Frame:
Mini-B3 Wheelchair Frame comes with Width Connector, (longer) Extenders and Struts, and 4″ Wheels installed. This size frame is for toy dog breeds and small pets weighing up to 10 lbs.
The Front Harness will come attached to the Mini Wheelchair Frame, with removable comfort sleeves attached. Red strap goes under pet’s front legs, black strap goes across chest, blue strap clips over pet’s back. The Front Harness may be removed for washing.
The Leg Rings are the rear support system for the pet. Comfortable foam leg rings connected in the center with touch-fastener closures form a flexible “seat” for the pet. Rubber-coated wires wrap around the Wheelchair Frame to connect the Leg Rings easily to the Wheelchair Frame with rubber-coated wires that wrap around the frame.
Stirrups are used to hold the pet’s legs off the ground if the rear legs are paralyzed. The top end of each stirrup is secured around each back knob of the Wheelchair Frame. The top lock balls are used to hold stirrups in place; the bottom lock balls are secured above the dog’s hocks.
Extra Fastener Set:
The Extra Fastener Set comes with extra carriage bolts, screws, nuts, and washers in case of unexpected loss of these items from the Wheelchair Frame or Front Harness.
Leg Ring Clamps (optional):
4 Double and 2 Single Clamps are included for use if needed. Clamps can be attached to Wheelchair Frame to prevent Leg Rings from sliding forward.
The manual gives instructions and tips on assembling and using the Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchair.
Assembly & Usage Instructions
For help assembling the Walkin’ Wheels, putting your dog into it, making adjustments, or getting your dog used to it, here are a variety of resources:
- Instructional videos (click HERE)
- REAR Manual (click HERE)
- Mini B1 Front Attachment Manual (click HERE)
- Mini B2 Front Attachment Manual (click HERE)
- Mini B3 Front Attachment Manual (click HERE)
- Expert, friendly phone support during business hours: (888) 253-0777
- Live chat on our website during business hours
- Email: click HERE
Frequently Asked Questions
Only Walkin’ Wheels REAR wheelchairs are currently available on Amazon.
Yes, that’s the point of the dog wheelchair — to help your dog get the exercise he needs and do his business.
No. Our chair is designed NEVER to collapse on the dog’s leg or spine. We’ve gone to great lengths to be sure of it. The chairs are designed with the help of veterinarians and rehabilitation specialists to hold the dog up, keeping the spine and legs in the optimal position for safety and healing.
What’s more, the purpose of the chair is to give the dog exercise and the freedom to go outside and do his business. When the dog is tired, you should never leave him in the chair.
The reviews we have seen of the experimental sit-down spring-loaded style have not been positive. Although we have done a great deal of research, we have not found a safe way for a chair to collapse on a dog.
No, your dog will not be able to lie down in a quad (full support/4-wheel) wheelchair.
Yes, we encourage your dog to use his/her rear legs to maintain muscle mass and to get exercise. If the rear legs are paralyzed, then the stirrups will keep their legs from dragging.
All wheelchair orders placed prior to 12 Noon EST Monday through Friday will ship the same day. Shipping time can range from one to five business days. Express shipping options are also available.
We have seen varying degrees of recovery with dogs using the wheelchair. Some dogs have been able to improve so much that they no longer need the wheelchair. Every dog and disability is unique. While your dog is in the wheelchair, he or she is getting physical exercise, which can improve both physical and mental health.
It is our intention that every Walkin’® Wheels user be happy with their wheelchair. If you experience problems, please call us. Often we can help with a simple adjustment. Please click here for full return policy.
- All orders over $49 ship free within the continental US
- Orders typically ship same day: orders must be placed by 12Noon EST, or 9AM PST for same day shipping.
- Overnight shipping available.
- International shipping available.
- Order will be shipped from our East Coast or West Coast facility, depending on product stock availability.
- When selecting free ground transportation, we will select the fastest way for you, using either UPS or USPS.
- If you need a guaranteed shipping time, please select from additional shipping options at checkout.
- Delivery is 1 to 5 business days for Walkin’ Wheels in the contiguous U.S. and Alaska.
Walkin’ Wheels Full Support/4-Wheel MINI pet photos, sent in by happy customers!