Select the next Larger size and add the Custom-Fit Foam. Foam is also useful for providing extra padding to certain areas of the leg and filling in hollows to ensure adequate support. Learn More.
Walkin’ Wheels Boot and Stirrup Kit
Upgrade your pet’s wheelchair stirrups with the new Walkin’ Boots and Stirrup Kit. Compatible with the Walkin’ Wheels dog wheelchair, our Walkin’ Dog Boots combine with clip-on stirrups to lift your dog’s legs off the ground when using their cart. Ideal for paralyzed pets and those with limited use of their back legs.
- Protect paws and legs from scraping and dragging.
- Elastic clips attach to boots.
- The height of the stirrups can be adjusted for comfort.
- Kit contains two (2) Walkin’ Boots and two (2) Stirrup Clips to connect to your Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair
- Available in 7 sizes
How to Choose the Right Size
To measure the width of your dog’s foot, place the foot on a piece of paper, and press down on the top of the foot, mimicking how the foot spreads when the dog is walking.
Mark the left and right sides of the foot on the paper and measure the distance between the marks. The width of the foot should be the same or smaller than the boot size.
|XXSmall||1.25″ – 1.5″|
|XSmall||1.45″ – 1.75″|
|Small||1.65″ – 1.85″|
|Medium||1.85″ – 2.25″|
|Medium/Large||2.15″ – 2.45″|
|Large||2.45″ – 2.65″|
|XLarge||2.6″ – 2.85″|
- Put both boots on your dog’s back feet and place them in their Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair.
- Attach stirrups to the gray fabric loop on the back of your pet’s Walkin’ Boot.
- Gently lift your dog’s foot off the ground and clip the stirrup hook onto the silver metal loop on the back of their wheelchair.
- Repeat with the other foot.