Walkin’ All-Weather Boot Liners easily slip into our All-Weather Boots to keep your dog extra warm and comfy! Added benefit – they’re stylish!
- Fleece fabric for warmth and comfort.
- Liner is designed not to slip or bunch.
- Touch fastener straps keep liner snug and in place.
- Sold as a single liner or in sets of four.
- Color: Black.
- Sizes: XS • S • M • L • XL
How to Choose the Right Size
The Boot Liner is designed to fit inside the All-Weather Boot of the same size. (For example, XS Boot Liner fits inside XS All-Weather boot.)
The correctly sized All-Weather Boot for your dog can be determined on the All-Weather Boot Sizing tab.
Assembly & Usage Instructions
- Insert fleece liner into boot (seam should be in back of boot)
- Unfasten top strap of boot.
- Fold fleece down over top of boot.
- Weave each side of touch fastener strap through button holes in liner. (Step 4a & 4b)
- Place boot on dog’s leg.
- Pull touch fastener straps to tighten and fasten in back of boot.(Step 6)
- Tighten with cord on back of All-Weather Boot.(Step 7)
Walkin’ All-Weather Boot Liner pet photos, sent in by happy customers!