The Walkin’ Warrior Harness is designed for maximum comfort safety and adjustability. The Warrior Harness can be used as a comfortable walking harness or as an upgrade to your dog’s standard wheelchair harness. The Warrior harness is a heavy-duty front harness fully compatible with the Walkin’ Wheels dog wheelchair.
- Easy on easy off design for hassle free wear.
- Pulling pressure is evenly distributed to the body to prevent pulling and choking.
- Designed for maximum comfort, safety and adjustability
- Nylon webbing handle with soft neoprene padding at back (all sizes except XS)
- Heavy duty metal D-ring for leash attachment
- Available in five sizes to fit all breeds and sizes.
- Available in three colors of Camouflage: Pink Camo, Blue Camo and Green Camo
- Easily Adjustable: Features adjustable straps at chest and neck for customized fit.
- Use top handle to gain instant control of your dog.
- Durable: High tensile strength, resistance to break free
- Reflective nylon webbing ensures your dog’s safety and visibility
- Soft, breathable mesh lining with padding for enjoyable wear
How to Choose the Right Size
Measure the girth of your dog’s chest right behind the front legs all the way around the body (the widest part of the rib cage)
|XSmall||11 – 14″||14.5 – 18″||5 – 16 lbs|
|Small||15 – 20″||20 – 26″||15 – 33 lbs|
|Medium||17.5 – 23″||23.5 – 30″||28 – 55 lbs|
|Large||22.5 – 29.5″||28 – 37″||60 – 88 lbs|
|XLarge||27.5″ – 36″||31.5″ – 43.3″||88 – 150 lbs|
Assembly & Usage Instructions
- Unclip bottom belly strap and place harness over pet’s head.
- Place bottom strap under pet’s belly (behind the front legs) and clip into place.
- Adjust chest strap and belly strap for snug fit. When fitted correctly front strap should run across your pet’s chest and bottom strap should fit securely behind your dog’s front legs.
- To attach to wheelchair: Slide side extender through the D-Ring on either side of harness & clip into place.
- Attach leash to metal D-Ring clip on back, and you’re ready to go!
Yes! The Warrior Harness can be used as an upgraded front harness with Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair. The Warrior Harness is fully compatible with the Small, Medium, Medium/Large, and Large Walkin’ Wheels.
To determine what size Warrior Harness your dog needs, measure the girth of your dog’s chest from behind their front legs and wrap all the way around their body. If in between sizes, use your dog’s weight as a guide. Need help? Call us at 888-253-0777, our Customer Care team is happy to help your dog get the perfect size Warrior Harness.
Yes, the Warrior Harness is the perfect walking harness. Each harness features a heavy-duty D-ring on the back of the Warrior Harness for easy leash attachment. .
Yes, the Warrior Harness can be used on its own as a no-choke walking harness or as a comfy wheelchair harness alternative with your pet’s Walkin’ Wheels rear wheelchair.
The Warrior Harness is designed to be worn during walks, while exercising in their Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair or during play time. The Warrior Harness should always be used under supervision.
Each Warrior Harness (except for the XS) features a sturdy handle that can be used to control and stabilize your pet. It is not meant to be used as full-body lifting support and should not be used to lift your pet off the ground. For full lifting support we recommend the Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness or the Walkin’ Pet Transport Stretcher
Walkin’ Warrior Harness pet photos, sent in by happy customers!
“Love the new Walkin’ Warrior Harness from Walkin’ Pets! My dog uses their small Corgi cart with the 8 inch wheels. Not only is the harness attractive, but he also seems more comfortable in it. For us, this is a win!”
– Barb Northcutt