How to use the Walkin’ Support Sling
The Walkin’ Support Sling allows you to give your pet a little support while protecting your back from unnecessary strain – easier than using a towel, and more comfortable for your dog!
- Assist dogs who need a minimal amount of support.
- Great for post-surgical rehabilitation, such as TPLO surgery.
- Height adjustable handles.
- Exterior made of 50/50 washable denim, interior lined with soft fleece.
- Held securely in place with quick and easy touch-fastener closures.
Adjustable handle size ranges:
XSmall: 16”-33” Small: 17”-34″ Medium: 18″-34″ Medium/Large: 15″-31″ Large: 10″-19″ XLarge: 6″-15”
Never suspend a dog in the air with the Walkin’ Support Sling; it is meant for supporting, not lifting!
If you have to fully carry a dog that cannot support any weight on its legs, pick him up and cradle him we recommend using the Walkin’ Pet Transport Stretcher.
How to choose the right size
|Size||(A) Abdomen||(B) Chest||Sling Width|
|XSmall||13 – 17″||13 – 17″||4″|
|Small||18 – 22″||18 – 22″||6″|
|Medium||22 – 26″||22 – 26″||8″|
|Medium/Large||24 – 28″||24 – 28″||10″|
|Large||29 – 35″||29 – 35″||11″|
|XLarge||36 – 44″||36 – 44″||12″|
*Measure the larger of the dog’s abdomen or chest
Product Photos & Videos
Walkin’ Support Sling pet photos, sent in by happy customers!
Select a photo to view full size.