Learn how to use Walkin’ Splints Custom-fit Foam!
Walkin’ Splints Custom-fit Foam can give your Walkin’ Splint a more custom fit to provide optimal comfort for your pet. Using the included Walkin’ Splints templates, the adhesive-backed foam can be cut and trimmed to fit any size or type Walkin’ Splint (front, rear, hock, carpal, bootie). Then peel the backing and adhere to your splint for a custom fit without the cost!
- 9" X 12" adhesive-backed foam.
- 1/4″ thick, Closed Cell Foam Sheet
- Easy to cut and trim foam.
- Pattern templates included to match every size and type of Walkin’ Splint.
- Instructions included with templates.
Every pet is different, and their needs will vary. The Walkin’ Splint Custom-fit Foam template is a guideline for the most common shapes needed to customize the fit of your Walkin’ Splint. Each template can be cut, trimmed, or altered for your pet’s comfort – every pet is different!
- Choose a pattern template that matches the type of splint you have (front, rear, hock, carpal, bootie).
- Cut template from pattern sheet, choosing the size that matches your splint size.
- Trace or tape cut shape to paper-backed side of foam sheet.
- Carefully cut shape.
- Before removing backing, check fit, and trim if necessary.
- Once completely satisfied with fit of splint on pet’s leg, peel backing and adhere to splint.
Please note: If additional support is needed, foam can be stacked.
Product Photos & Videos
Walkin’ Splints Custom-fit Foam pet photos, sent in by happy customers!
Select a photo to view full size.