How to put on and use the Walkin’ Front Vest
The Walkin’ Front Vest is a snug, comfy vest that’s easy on your dog’s neck for use as a walking harness. May also be used as a comfortable option for both the Walkin’ Wheels Small and Corgi wheelchair standard front harness, especially for Dachshunds and other smaller breeds of dogs with broad chests.
- Easy on your dog’s neck and shoulders for daily walks
- Made of durable neoprene, soft and comfortable
- Ring on back of Vest secures to leash for walking
- Secures together with touch-fastener closures
- Compatible with Walkin’ Wheels Small and Corgi rear wheelchair (not compatible with any other size wheelchair)
How to choose the right size
Measure the girth of your dog’s chest right behind his front legs all the way around body (the widest part of the rib cage).
|Size||Girth of Chest||Girth of Neck|
|Small||14 – 16.5″||9.5″|
|Medium||16 – 18.5″||11″|
|Med/Large||18 – 20.5″||12″|
|Large||20 – 22.5″||14″|
|XLarge||22 – 24.5″||14″|
|XXLarge||24 – 26.5″||16″|
Assembly & Usage Instructions
Walkin’ Front Vest Instructions
Product Photos & Videos
Walkin’ Front Vest for Walkin’ Wheels Dog Wheelchair pet photos, sent in by happy customers!
Select a photo to view full size.