The Walkin’ Lift Rear Harness supports your dog’s hind end, and can also be used instead of the Leg Rings in the Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair.
- Outside of harness is made of durable canvas, inside is lined with soft fleece for maximum comfort.
- Allows dog to urinate or defecate while wearing the harness.
- Easy to put on your dog; pulls up dog’s legs like a pair of pants.
- Adjustable handles included, with a range of 4.5″ to 27″.
- Fully compatible with Walkin’ Wheels Rear; can be used instead of Leg Rings.
- Harness can also be used as a front harness on dogs who do not have large chests; can be used instead of front Leg Rings on a 4-wheel/quad wheelchair.
How to Choose the Right Size
Measure the girth of one of your dog’s back legs, all the way around at the widest part (thigh).
|Size||Girth of leg|
|XXSmall||7″ or Less|
|XSmall||7 – 9″|
|Small||10 – 11″|
|Medium||12 – 13″|
|Medium/Large||14 – 15″|
|Large||16 – 18″|
|XLarge||19 – 22″|
If the measurement is between sizes, go down a size. For example, if the measurement is 13-3/4 inches, order a size Medium; if the measurement is 18-1/2 inches, order a size Large, and so on.
Customer Photos & Videos
Walkin’ Lift Rear Harness pet photos, sent in by happy customers!
Watch these videos of pets enjoying their Walkin’ Lift Rear Harness!
Our dog adapted to it immediately! We walked her in the house for a few minutes, but she made a bee-line for the back door to go outside! She started leading my husband down the street and just wanted to take a long-awaited walk!
– Tom and Bonnielynn Brankey
Harness Allows for Proper Care
Since I started using this special harness, the life of my dog changed 100% for the better. With this gear, I am able to give him the proper care, but the best part is that the Walkin’ Lift Rear Harness encouraged him to use his back legs, and victory followed.
– Sabine & Dobi