The Walkin’ Lift Rear Harness supports your dog’s hind end, and can also be used instead of the Leg Rings in the Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair.
- Outside of harness is made of durable canvas, inside is lined with soft fleece for maximum comfort.
- Allows dog to urinate or defecate while wearing the harness.
- Easy to put on your dog; pulls up dog’s legs like a pair of pants.
- Adjustable handles included, with a range of 4.5″ to 27″.
- Fully compatible with Walkin’ Wheels Rear; can be used instead of Leg Rings.
- Harness can also be used as a front harness on dogs who do not have large chests; can be used instead of front Leg Rings on a 4-wheel/quad wheelchair.
How to choose the right size
Measure the girth of one of your dog’s back legs, all the way around at the widest part (thigh).
|Size||Girth of leg|
|XXSmall||7″ or Less|
|XSmall||7 – 9″|
|Small||10 – 11″|
|Medium||12 – 13″|
|Medium/Large||14 – 15″|
|Large||16 – 18″|
|XLarge||19 – 22″|
If the measurement is between sizes, go down a size. For example, if the measurement is 13-3/4 inches, order a size Medium; if the measurement is 18-1/2 inches, order a size Large, and so on.
Photos and Videos
Walkin’ Lift Rear Harness pet photos, sent in by happy customers!
Select a photo to view full size.
Watch these videos of pets enjoying their Walkin’ Lift Rear Harness!
Rear Harness – Two Thumbs Up!
I had been searching on the internet for some sort of brace for our 13-year-old dog who is losing use of her one back leg. I happened upon your site and I am glad that I did! I checked out your Walkin’ Wheels Rear Harness and ordered one. She adapted to it immediately! We walked her in the house for a few minutes, but she made a bee-line for the back door to go outside! This was like a picnic for her. She started leading my husband down the street and just wanted to take a long-awaited walk!
Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts. What a blessing this is. We don’t know at her age how much longer she has, and it was breaking our hearts not to be able to take her walking anymore – something she has always loved to do. Freedom at last!
Tom and Bonnielynn Brankey