See how the Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness works!
The Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness, Just Clip & Go! provides heavy-duty lifting support for the front and back end of your dog while saving your back. This harness is fully compatible with Walkin’ Wheels and can be used instead of the leg rings and harness that come with the wheelchair.
- Helps dogs with poor mobility or recovering from surgery or injury get in/out of a car, up/down stairs, outside to potty, or onto a bed.
- Fully compatible with Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair (sizes Medium and Large); attaches with a few easy clips.
- Durable fleece-lined material and leg rings for maximum comfort.
- Leg ring support allows dog to urinate or defecate with the harness on.
- May be worn for extended periods of time.
- Easy to wash, hang dry; comes in mesh bag.
- Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness may also be purchased for just Front or just Rear.
Read what Vet Tech Renee Mills has to say about the Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness here and here.
Harnesses are often helpful if a pet has Degenerative Myelopathy; read this blog post for more information on DM.
Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness – Front:
Hold harness by the black handle, and place over dog’s head.
Pull chest piece over and under dog’s chest.
Clip harness on each side.
Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness – Rear:
Place rear harness on the ground with blue side facing down and D-Rings facing the front of the dog.
Hold the side panels and pull up harness like a pair of pants.
Fold over dog’s back and touch-fasten together.
Buckle and adjust so that harness is snug to the dog.
Adjust leg rings for comfort.
Here is how to connect the Front harness to the Rear harness:
Use connector to clip onto rear harness.
Adjust strapping to fit the dog comfortably.
Here’s how to connect the Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness Front to a Walkin’ Wheels Rear dog wheelchair:
Use clip on each side of harness to attach to wheelchair extender.
Here’s how to connect the Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness Rear to a Walkin’ Wheels dog wheelchair (Rear or Full Support/4-Wheel):
Pull harness clips up and over wheelchair frame on each side of black knuckle, and push up to clip into place.
Here’s how to connect the Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness Front to a Full Support/4-Wheel Walkin’ Wheels:
Pull harness clips up and over wheelchair frame around front legs, and push up to clip into place.
Watch this short video to learn how to put the clips on to make the Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness Front compatible with the Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair.
Photos & Videos
Walkin’ Lift Combo Dog Harness pet photos, sent in by happy customers!
Select a photo to view full size.