The Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness Rear provides heavy-duty lifting support for the back end of your dog while saving your back. This harness is fully compatible with Walkin’ Wheels and can be used instead of the leg rings that come with the wheelchair.
- Helps dogs with poor mobility or recovering from surgery or injury get in/out of a car, up/downstairs, outside to go potty, or onto a bed.
- Fully compatible with Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair (sizes Medium and Large); attaches with a few easy clips.
- Durable fleece-lined material and leg rings for maximum comfort.
- Leg ring support allows dog to urinate or defecate with the harness on.
- May be worn for extended periods of time.
- Easy to wash, hang dry; comes in mesh bag.
- Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness Rear may be purchased together with the Front harness for maximum lifting support.
Read what Vet Tech Renee Mills has to say about the Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness here and here.
Harnesses are often helpful if a pet has Degenerative Myelopathy; read this blog post for more information on DM.
PROVIDE PET WITH THE LIFT SUPPORT THEY NEED
This rear lift support harness allows you to safely support your large dog with weak back legs. Gently support your dog’s hind legs to help them climb stairs, jump into the car, and help them outside.
WALKIN’ WHEELS WHEECHAIR COMPATIBLE
Designed to work with your dog’s Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair, this harness easily attaches to your dog’s rear or full support Walkin’ Wheels. Making it easy to help your dog in or out of their wheelchair.
PROGRESSES WITH PET’S CHANGING MOBILITY
As a pet parent you know your dog’s mobility needs can change overtime. Add the Combo Front Harness (sold separately) if your dog’s front legs weaken and both harnesses are wheelchair compatible!
How to Choose the Right Size
|Size||Girth of Abdomen (A)|
|Small||21 – 24″|
|Medium||24 – 27″|
|Large||27 – 30″|
Assembly & Usage Instructions
Place rear harness on the ground with blue side facing down and D-Rings facing the front of the dog.
Hold the side panels and pull up harness like a pair of pants.
Fold over dog’s back and touch-fasten together.
Buckle and adjust so that harness is snug to the dog.
Adjust leg rings for comfort.
Here’s how to connect the Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness Rear to a Walkin’ Wheels dog wheelchair (Rear or Full Support/4-Wheel)
Pull harness clips up and over wheelchair frame on each side of black knuckle, and push up to clip into place.
Customer Photos & Videos
Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness pet photos, sent in by happy customers!
Watch these videos of pets enjoying their Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness!