The Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness Rear provides heavy-duty lifting support for the back end of your dog while saving your back. This harness is fully compatible with Walkin’ Wheels and can be used instead of the leg rings that come with the wheelchair.
- Helps dogs with poor mobility or recovering from surgery or injury get in/out of a car, up/down stairs, outside to potty, or onto a bed.
- Fully compatible with Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair (sizes Medium and Large); attaches with a few easy clips.
- Durable fleece-lined material and leg rings for maximum comfort.
- Leg ring support allows dog to urinate or defecate with the harness on.
- May be worn for extended periods of time.
- Easy to wash, hang dry; comes in mesh bag.
- Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness Rear may be purchased together with the Front harness for maximum lifting support.
Read what Vet Tech Renee Mills has to say about the Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness here and here.
Harnesses are often helpful if a pet has Degenerative Myelopathy; read this blog post for more information on DM.