The Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness, Just Clip & Go! provides heavy-duty lifting support for the front end of your dog while saving your back. This harness is fully compatible with Walkin’ Wheels and can be used instead of the harness that comes with the wheelchair.
- Helps dogs with poor mobility or recovering from surgery or injury get in/out of a car, up/downstairs, outside to go potty, or onto a bed.
- Fully compatible with Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair (sizes Medium and Large), attaching with a few easy clips.
- Durable fleece-lined material for maximum comfort.
- May be worn for extended periods of time.
- Easy to wash, hang dry; comes in mesh bag.
- Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness Front may be purchased together with the Rear harness for maximum lifting support.
Read what Vet Tech Renee Mills has to say about the Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness here and here.
Harnesses are often helpful if a pet has Degenerative Myelopathy; read this blog post for more information on DM.
PROVIDE PET WITH THE LIFT SUPPORT THEY NEED
This front lift support harness allows you to safely support your large dog with weak front legs. Gently support your dog’s front legs to help them climb stairs, jump into the car, and help them outside.
WALKIN’ WHEELS WHEELCHAIR COMPATIBLE
Designed to work with your dog’s Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair, this harness easily attaches to your dog’s rear or full support Walkin’ Wheels. Makes getting your dog into their wheelchair a breeze!
PROGRESSES WITH PET’S CHANGING MOBILITY
As a pet parent you know your dog’s mobility needs can change overtime. The Combo Harness is the only dog lift harness that can adapt with your pet’s changing mobility.
How to Choose the Right Size
|Small||30 – 49 lbs|
|Medium||50 – 69 lbs|
|Large||70 – 99 lbs|
Assembly & Usage Instructions
Hold harness by the black handle, and place over dog’s head.
Pull chest piece over and under dog’s chest.
Clip harness on each side.
Here’s how to connect the Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness Front to a Walkin’ Wheels Rear dog wheelchair:
Use clip on each side of harness to attach to wheelchair extender.
Here’s how to connect the Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness Front to a Full Support/4-Wheel Walkin’ Wheels:
Pull harness clips up and over wheelchair frame around front legs, and push up to clip into place.
Customer Photos & Videos
Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness – Front pet photos, sent in by happy customers!
Watch these videos of pets enjoying their Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness – Front!