The Walkin’ Hock Wrap fits the natural angle of the hock to prevent it from hyper-extending. Help your pet move comfortably while their hock joint is supported from all angles. Perfect for elderly pups with uncomfortable joint conditions such as arthritis. Great for everyday use while maintaining an active life.
- Fits the natural angle of hock (on dog’s back legs below the knee, corresponding to the ankle on a human).
- Provides support for dogs with arthritis, joint conditions, or those recovering from sprains, minor injuries, or surgeries.
- Prevents hock from hyper-extending.
- Supports hock joint medially and laterally.
- Allows dog to move easily and without strain on joint.
- Easy to Use: Wrap around your dog’s rear leg with the opening over the hock joint and wrap VELCRO® Brand fasteners around to secure in place.
- Made of soft, comfortable durable neoprene with VELCRO® Brand fasteners.
- VELCRO® Brand fasteners wrap above and below the joint for additional support.
- Available in three sizes to accommodate dogs of all breeds and builds.
The Hock Wrap is not intended to diagnose, prevent, or cure any disease or condition. Please consult with your veterinarian regarding any concerns you have about your dog’s health.
How to Choose the Right Size
|Size||Weight||Hock Wrap Height|
|Small||25 lbs – Under||2″|
|Medium||25 – 60 lbs||3″|
|Large||60 – 100 lbs||5″|
Walkin’ Hock Wrap (Rear Only) pet photos, sent in by happy customers!