See how the Walkin’ Hock Hugger works!
The Walkin’ Hock Hugger fits the natural angle of the hock, hugging the joint above and below, to help prevent hyperextension. The Hock Hugger is designed to comfortably fit your dog’s hock/hind leg area so that hock injuries heal faster.
- Fits natural angle of hock on back legs (see Wrist Hugger for front legs).
- Supports hock joint and surrounding structures, so muscles, tendons & joints can heal.
- Ideal for injury recover and prevention.
- Helps with loss of support and eases pain for arthritic joints.
- Helps prevent hyperextension
- Allows dog to move easily and without strain on joint.
- Made of comfortable, durable neoprene with VELCRO® Brand fasteners.
- VELCRO® Brand fasteners can be easily fitted to your dog’s comfort and level of injury.
- Fabric wraps above and below the hock for maximum support
- Great for everyday wear: will not rub, pinch or irritate skin.
- Available in four sizes to accommodate a range of breeds and sizes.
The Walkin’ Hock Hugger is not intended to diagnose, prevent, or cure any disease or condition. Please consult with your veterinarian regarding any concerns you have about your dog’s health.