Select the next Larger size and add the Custom-Fit Foam. Foam is also useful for providing extra padding to certain areas of the leg and filling in hollows to ensure adequate support. Learn More.
Walkin’ Drag Bag
$44.95 – $74.95
Improve your disabled pet’s mobility with the Walkin’® Drag Bag. The Drag Bag is worn to protect your pet’s paralyzed rear limbs, paws, and chest from scrapes and abrasions while making it easier for them to move around independently when not using the Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchair.
- Prevents injury to the chest, belly, and paralyzed rear limbs caused by dragging on carpets, flooring, and rough surfaces.
- Exterior constructed of durable nylon, which slides across surfaces with ease. The chest and neck panels are lined with soft comfortable fleece.
- Breathable mesh panel in bag allows for ventilation.
- Can accommodate incontinent pets who wear diapers.
KEEP PARALYZED PETS MOBILE & COMFORTABLE
The drag bag makes it easier for paralyzed pets to move around the house when not using their Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair. The mesh ventilation panel allows for air circulation to keep your pet cool and comfortable.
IMPROVE INDOOR MOBILITY FOR PARALYZED PETS
The drag bag slides across any flooring to help your pet easily get around indoors while avoiding injuries. The bag’s durable, water-resistant fabric prevents messes on your furniture and bedding.
PREVENT SCRAPES CAUSED BY DRAGGING
Protect your pet’s chest and rear legs from injuries caused by dragging disabled limbs across the floor. Glides easily across all indoor surfaces, keeping your dog’s legs protected while moving from room to room.
How to Choose the Right Size
The length of the dog on the size guide is for reference. Every dog is shaped differently, so we recommend using the weight as your primary point of reference when choosing a size.
When measuring, start at the last rib. Every dog positions their legs differently; If your pet’s legs extend behind them as they drag, measure to the tips of their toes. If your pet sits on their legs as they scoot, measure to the end of the rump. The bag length should closely match with your pet’s measurement, however if the bag length on the chart is longer than your pet’s measurement this is also acceptable. If the bag length listed is shorter than your pet’s measurement, choose based on your pet’s weight.
If you need sizing assistance, please call our Customer Service team at 888-253-0777.
The length measurement is from the elastic to end of bag.
|XXSmall||4 – 9 lbs||9″|
|XSmall||9 – 12 lbs||11″|
|Small||10 – 19 lbs||13.5″|
|Medium||20 – 30 lbs||16″|
|Large||31 – 45 lbs||20″|
|XLarge||45 – 65 lbs||23″|
|XXLarge||65 – 80 lbs||29″|
1. Prepare the drag bag by unfastening the neck piece and back strap, and unzip the side zipper.
2. Gently place your pet’s hind end into the bag, positioning the legs in a way that is most comfortable for your pet. Zip the side zipper closed.
3. Secure the neck piece around the base of your pet’s neck with the touch fastener at the top.
4. Loop the black back strap through the D-Ring on the neck piece, and secure snugly.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Size||Full Bag Length|
To measure your pet’s neck girth circumference, use a soft tape measure and measure around the base of the neck. The neck band of the drag bag is adjustable, and can accommodate the following neck sizes:
|Size||Neck Girth Range|
Customer Photos & Videos
Walkin’ Drag Bag pet photos, sent in by happy customers!
Watch these videos of pets enjoying their Walkin’ Drag Bag!
You may also like…
$179.00 – $199.00