Walkin Pets is Open and We’re Here for You! See how by clicking here.
Walkin'® Dog Helmet: Lightweight protection for dog’s head with interior padding for comfort.
Walkin’ Dog Helmet
The Walkin’ Dog Helmet provides lightweight and comfortable head protection that will keep your dog safe. Helpful for dogs with vision loss or other issues that might cause them to bump into things, such as cerebellar hypoplasia.
- Constructed of durable, lightweight material.
- Adjustable padding inside helmet attached with touch fastener.
- Adjustable helmet straps attach easily to dog for secure fit.
The Walkin’ Dog Helmet comes in a Large size.
||Width of Head (A)
||5 – 6″ / 12.7 – 15.2 cm
||16 – 19″ / 40.6 – 48.3 cm
||9 – 16″ / 22.9 – 40.6 cm
Width (A): Measure across the top of your dog’s head from ear to ear (without bending the measuring tape).
Circumference (B): Measure from across the forehead to around the back of the head. If the dog’s ears are floppy, measure around the ears. If the dog’s ears are straight up, fold them down to include in the measurement.
- The helmet is too big if it is able to slide toward the neck or cover the neck.
- The straps may need to be tighter than you think. Use the same rule that you would use on a collar: If you can fit two fingers through it, then the dog has enough room to breathe and to take it off in case of an emergency.
Walkin’ Dog Helmet pet photos, sent in by happy customers!
Select a photo to view full size.
You may also like…
Drag Bag, Free Shipping Bundle, Product for knee, Products for Ankle/Foot, Products for belly, Products for Groin, Products for hips, Products for hock, Products for Rear leg, Walkin' Pet Health, On Sale, Sale: 30%, Weekly Specials, Weekly Special: 30% off, Pet Products, Pet Health
$31.47 – $52.47