See how the Walkin’ Blind Dog Halo works!
Lightweight, flexible halo for blind dogs comes attached to comfortable harness/vest. The Blind Dog Halo allows poorly sighted dogs to better navigate whatever spaces they are in. The halo will bump into furniture, other dogs, or walls before your dog does! Builds confidence while allowing dog to participate in normal activities.
- Halo is lightweight and flexible.
- Halo comes attached to harness or vest, depending on dog’s size.
- Harness/vest provides high-quality comfort.
- Builds dog’s confidence.
- Allows dog to navigate spaces without bumping head.
- Helps dogs with poor vision due to SARDS, glaucoma, cataracts, retinal diseases, trauma, and diabetes.
- Suggested guidelines for getting your pet used to wearing the Halo are included with each Halo purchase.
Some breeds are more prone than others to develop cataracts: Boston Terrier, Cocker Spaniel, Golden Retriever, Maltese, Old English Sheepdog, Poodle, Samoyed, Schnauzer, Siberian Husky, Yorkshire Terrier. Glaucoma is more prevalent in Bouvier des Flandres, Shih Tzu, Siberian Husky.
Go to this Blind Dog Halo blog post for more information.