Walkin Pets is Open and We’re Here for You! See how by clicking here.
Walkin’® Belly Support: Additional support for dog’s back when in Walkin’ Wheels (wheelchair sold separately).
Walkin’ Belly Support
$19.95 – $34.95
How to put on the Walkin’ Belly Support
Our Walkin’ Belly Support provides additional support for your pet while in the Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair.
- Sizes will support similarly sized Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchairs. See Sizing tab for clarification.
- Raises middle of the pet’s body in wheelchair to relieve undue stress on his/her back.
- Especially helpful for dogs with long backs, such as Corgis or Dachshunds.
- Provides more support if pet is overweight, has downward sway in back, or has disc/spinal issues.
- Made of lightweight, strong neoprene fabric.
- Attaches to wheelchair easily and securely with touch-fastener closures.
- Machine washable, hang dry; comes in mesh bag.
||Mini Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchair
||Small Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchair
||Medium & MedLarge Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchairs
||Large Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchair
1. Lay the Belly Support (touch-fastener side facing down) across the top of the two Walkin’ Wheels extenders.
2. Fold the ends of each side over the top of the extenders and touch-fastener closures underneath the belly.
Walkin’ Belly Support pet photos, sent in by happy customers!
Select a photo to view full size.