Select the next Larger size and add the Custom-Fit Foam. Foam is also useful for providing extra padding to certain areas of the leg and filling in hollows to ensure adequate support. Learn More.
Walkin’ Belly Support
$19.95 – $34.95
Our Walkin’ Belly Support provides additional support for your pet while in the Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair.
- Sizes will support similarly sized Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchairs. See the Sizing tab for clarification.
- Raises the middle of the pet’s body in wheelchair to relieve undue stress on his/her back.
- Especially helpful for dogs with long backs, such as Corgis or Dachshunds.
- Provides more support if the pet is overweight, has downward sway in back, or has disc/spinal issues.
- Made of lightweight, strong neoprene fabric.
- Attaches to wheelchair easily and securely with touch-fastener closures.
- Machine washable, hang dry; comes in a mesh bag.
SUPPORT YOUR PET’S SPINE WHEN IN THEIR WHEELCHAIR
Provide mid-body support while your dog is using their Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair. Ideal for dogs with back problems or other spinal conditions.
MIDBODY SUPPORT FOR LONG-BODIED BREEDS
Perfect for dogs with long bodies like dachshunds and corgis who are prone to spinal problems and IVDD. Keep their back level and properly supported as they heal.
COMFORTABLE SPINAL SUPPORT FOR DISABLED PETS
Supporting your dog’s abdomen and spine helps them to stand properly with their back aligned, ideal for dogs with curved spine or a hunched position.
How to Choose the Right Size
|XSmall||Mini Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchair|
|Small||Small Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchairs|
|Medium||Corgi, Medium, & Med/Large Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchairs|
|Large||Large Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchair|
Assembly & Usage Instructions
Step 1: Lay the Belly Support (touch-fastener side facing down) across the top of the two Walkin’ Wheels extenders.
Step 2: Fold the ends of each side over the top of the extenders and touch-fastener closures underneath the belly.
Walkin’ Belly Support pet photos, sent in by happy customers!