Walkin’ Walkin’ All-Weather Boots provide year-round protection against temperature extremes and rough surfaces while keeping paws clean and dry. All-Weather Boots may also be used as a protective barrier to assist with wound care. The Fleece liners easily slip into our All-Weather Boots to keep your dog extra warm and comfy!. Stylish comfort for paws!
- PROTECT YOUR PET’S PAWS – Keep your dog’s paws pristine and protected with Walkin’s All-Weather Dog Shoes. The upper drawstring closure ensures that it stays on your pet even when they get rough and rowdy.
- PROVIDES ALL-WEATHER PROTECTION – The Walkin’ Boots for dogs provides year-round protection against temperature extremes and rough surfaces. The seam-sealed shell is water-resistant yet breathable which helps keep your pet’s paws clean and dry.
- HELPS IN RECOVERING FROM INJURY – Pet parents may also use these pet boots as a protective barrier to assist with wound care. After cleaning any cuts and scrapes they can put on the dog boots to keep it dirt and dust-free.
- COMFORTABLE, SAFE AND EASY TO CLEAN – The Walkin’ paw boots feature non-skid rubber soles with adjustable touch fastener double straps to keep your dog safe and secure. They also come with Fleece liners that slip easily into our All-Weather pet boots to keep your dog extra warm and comfy. Machine washable for easy cleaning.
- FIND THE PERFECT FIT – This dog shoe set is available in five sizes to accommodate a range of breeds and sizes. It is made of a comfortable, durable material making it perfect for daily use.
- Sizes: XS • S • M • L • XL
How to Choose the Right Size
How to measure:
- Have your dog stand on a piece of paper.
- Trace around the paw with a pencil, making sure to include the nails.
- Using your tracing, measure the widest part of the paw (A).
- Using your tracing, measure the longest part of the paw (B).
If your dog cannot stand, you can take these measurements by placing the paw on the paper and pressing down to mimic the natural splay of the paw when standing.
Use these measurements to find the correct size boot on the chart. If the measurements are exactly the same as on the chart, we recommend going up one size to leave room for the paw.
Ex: If your pet measures (A) 2″ and (B) 2 1/2″ the chart shows a size XSmall; we recommend going up one size to leave room for the paw, so you would purchase a size Small instead.
|Size||(A) Width (sole)||(B) Length (sole)|
|Small||2 1/4″||2 3/4″|
|Medium||2 1/2″||3 1/4″|
|XLarge||3 1/4″||4 1/4″|
Assembly & Usage Instructions
- Open touch fastener on top and bottom straps.
- Place pet’s foot in boot.
- Secure both straps with touch fastener for a snug fit.
- Tighten with cord loop.
Walkin’ All-Weather Boots pet photos, sent in by happy customers!
Works Great for Prosthetic Legs!
As you know Joey wears a prosthetic on his one leg. We have tried many different things to cover his prosthetic leg in the rain or snow. I saw these Walkin All-Weather Boot from Handicappedpets.com on their web site and they are for keeping paws dry and to assist in wound care but I thought they would be great to keep his prosthetic dry. I ordered a XL due to the size of his prosthetic.
They were easy to slide over his prosthetic and quick to close and off Joey went. It was a rainy day and it worked excellent! It kept his prosthetic dry and clean. I would recommend trying them for a prosthetic cover if you are in the need for one. They have a Boot Liner as well for the winter. We will be using this in the winter time!
Joey’s Paw founder, Tanya Diable