Select the next Larger size and add the Custom-Fit Foam. Foam is also useful for providing extra padding to certain areas of the leg and filling in hollows to ensure adequate support. Learn More.
Splints For Pets
Learn How To Measure Your Pet For The Perfect Fit
With a variety of ready-made splints, such as hock, bootie, and front or rear splints, available, It can be overwhelming to determine which would be the best solution for your pet. Knowing your pet's condition and where the injury is is the first step.
Conditions that may benefit from a splint:
Not sure which splint is right for you?
Download your free guide!
Showing all 2 results
Walkin’ Rear Splint
- Stiff support for lower, rear leg injuries
- Keeps rear leg in normal walking position
- Rear splint supports under paw
- Less costly option than custom cast
$62.00 – $100.95
Walkin’ Hock Splint
- Stiff support for lower, rear leg
- Ideal for hyper extension and joint tendon issues
- Keeps paw free for natural walking experience
$65.00 – $94.95