Select the next Larger size and add the Custom-Fit Foam. Foam is also useful for providing extra padding to certain areas of the leg and filling in hollows to ensure adequate support. Learn More.
The SleePee Time Bed® helps incontinent and aging dogs get a good night’s sleep, protecting your dog’s skin and your floor! It can also be used simply as a comfortable sleeping surface for any pet.
- Bedding surface made of wide-gauge vinyl-coated polyester fiber mesh.
- Urine flows through mesh to a sturdy tray underneath (only liquids will fall through).
- Soft, fleece bolsters and a pillow cuddle dog on all sides for warmth and security.
- Clean-up is easy; spray mesh bedding with a non-abrasive household cleaner and wipe, or spray down with a faucet or hose.
- Bolsters stay clean and dry, but can easily be removed for handwashing and drying.
- Air circulates under the pet to promote comfort and evaporation, which is better for the pet’s skin.
- Bed is low to the ground, so it’s easy to step in or out of – helpful for dogs with orthopedic problems or mobility challenges.
Please note: If you need to return the SleePee Time Bed, call for a Return Authorization Number. The bed cannot be used prior to return and must be received in new condition.
How to Choose the Right Size
|Medium||For dogs up to 25 pounds||21 x 27″|
SleePee Time Bed pet photos, sent in by happy customers!