Some dogs don’t need to use a wheelchair permanently. Be it physical therapy, surgery recovery, or an illness, there are many situations in which you may only need a Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchair for a short time. We can help with that! With the Dog Wheelchair Rentals Program, you can ensure that your dog gets the care it needs.
Before you go any further, check with your veterinarian. Animal hospitals and rehabilitation facilities stock Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchairs to lend or rent out to their clients. Your veterinarian also knows the needs of your individual dog, and will be able to best advise you on how to use the Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchair and aid in its recovery.
With our rental program, we seek to find a simple, convenient way to make Walkin’ Wheels wheelchairs available for short term use without the complexities and problems normally associated with rental programs. Our top priority is your pet’s wellbeing, and that starts with being able to get the right products to you in the most efficient way possible.
How the 8-week program works:
- Order a Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchair with our Guaranteed Buyback Option. Click here to get started.
- Receive a factory refurbished, quality Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchair for your pet to enjoy!
- Now you’ve got two options to choose from:
- Option #1: When you are ready to return your Walkin Wheels Wheelchair, call us at 888-253-0777, to notify us that you are returning your rental at the end of your 8-week period. A representative will issue you a “Short Term Use Return Materials Authorization”, which allows you to return the Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchair. Return it to us within 8 weeks in good condition, and you’ll get 50% off the product purchase price back. This rental agreement applies whether you have it for one day, one week, or even the full 8 weeks.
- Option #2: Keep the Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchair! We understand that sometimes, life doesn’t work as planned. If your dog needs the Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchair for more than 8 weeks, then there’s nothing more you need to do; it is all paid for.
With this program we have a simple, convenient way to make the Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchair available for short term use without the problems and complexities normally associated with rental programs.
Pricing for rentals:
The price is based on the size of the strut and wheel that your pet needs.
Walkin’ Wheels Wheelchairs:
- Mini: $199
- Small: $249-299
- Medium & Large: $399-499
- Mini Front Attachment: $129
- Small Front Attachment: $160
- Medium & Large Front Attachment: $199
Please call us at (888)-253-0777 if you have any questions.
If you prefer not to rent and instead buy the new wheelchair, please click here.