The Walkin’ Front Neoprene Harness provides lifting support for the front end of your dog. It is compatible with the Walkin’ Wheels 4-Wheel/Quad wheelchair, sizes small and medium, for use instead of the front Leg Rings.
- Ideal for dogs under 45 lbs.
- Compatible with 4-Wheel/Quad Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair sizes small and medium.
- Dog steps into harness, which is pulled up and buckled over dog’s back.
- Adjustable handles included for use when dog is not in wheelchair.
- Provides extra support and comfort for your dog instead of Leg Rings.
- Provides owner with lifting support for dog’s front end when not in wheelchair.
- Durable neoprene material.
- Machine washable; hang dry.
How to Choose the Right Size
|Size||Front Leg Girth to Shoulder Blade||Weight|
|XSmall||10 – 12″||8 – 15 lbs|
|Small||12 – 14″||15 – 25 lbs|
|Medium||12.5 – 14.5″||22 – 35 lbs|
|Medium/Large||14 – 16″||35 – 45 lbs|
Assembly & Usage Instructions
Front legs step into pre-cut holes.
Pull up harness and buckle over dog’s back.
Pull harness clips up and over wheelchair frame and snap in place
(two clips on each side).
Attach handles to rings to lift dog.
Walkin’ Wheels Front Neoprene Harness pet photos, sent in by happy customers!