Walkin’ Splints Custom-fit Foam
Walkin’ Splints Custom-fit Foam can give your Walkin’ Splint a more custom fit to provide optimal comfort for your pet. Using the included Walkin’ Splints templates, the adhesive-backed foam can be cut and trimmed to fit any size or type Walkin’ Splint (front, rear, hock, carpal, bootie). Then peel the backing and adhere to your splint for a custom fit without the cost!
- 9″ X 12″ adhesive-backed foam.
- 1/4″ thick, Closed Cell Foam Sheet
- Easy to cut and trim foam.
- Pattern templates included matching every size and type of Walkin’ Splint.
- Instructions included with templates.
Our Walkin’ Custom-Fit Foam is the perfect way to get a non-custom made splint to fit like a glove. The foam sheet can be trimmed down to fill in any gaping or loose areas of the splint, to ensure proper support without having to go through the process of getting a custom-made splint.
WORKS ON ALL WALKIN’ PET SPLINTS
Our foam padding is able to work with any of the Walkin’ Pet Splints (including our Carpal, Hock, Rear, Bootie, and Front Splints). Included in the package is a template guide that will help you properly size the foam for your pet’s splint, based on the splint design and size!
While all of the Walkin’ Splints come with a foam padded interior, the Custom-Fit Foam is a great way to add extra cushioning to your pet’s splint. The strong adhesive backing ensures that once it has been placed, it will stay in place!
Every pet is different, and their needs will vary. The Walkin’ Splint Custom-fit Foam template is a guideline for the most common shapes needed to customize the fit of your Walkin’ Splint. Each template can be cut, trimmed, or altered for your pet’s comfort – every pet is different!
- Choose a pattern template that matches the type of splint you have (front, rear, hock, carpal, bootie).
- Cut template from pattern sheet, choosing the size that matches your splint size.
- Trace or tape cut shape to paper-backed side of foam sheet.
- Carefully cut shape.
- Before removing backing, check fit, and trim if necessary.
- Once completely satisfied with fit of splint on pet’s leg, peel backing and adhere to splint.
Please note: If additional support is needed, foam can be stacked.
Walkin’ Splints Custom-fit Foam pet photos, sent in by happy customers!
Watch these videos of pets enjoying their Walkin’ Splints Custom-fit Foam!