Select the next Larger size and add the Custom-Fit Foam. Foam is also useful for providing extra padding to certain areas of the leg and filling in hollows to ensure adequate support. Learn More.
Walkin’ Drag Bag
$44.95 – $74.95
The Walkin’® Drag Bag for pets designed to keep your disabled pet comfortable wherever they go. The Walkin’ Pet Drag Bag surrounds your dogs paralyzed limbs and provides a barrier, protecting your disabled pet’s rear limbs and the chest from scraping against flooring when not in a wheelchair.
- Perfect for when your pet is not using their Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair.
- Protects the chest and rear limbs from dragging injuries.
- Protects your pet’s sensitive skin from abrasions caused by carpets, flooring, and rough surfaces.
- Chest and neck panels lined with soft, comfy fleece.
- Allows rear paralyzed pets to move around the house with ease.
- Breathable mesh panel in bag allows for ventilation.
- If incontinent: can be worn with a diaper, keeps bedding and blankets dry.
- Made of durable nylon.
- Machine washable, hang dry.
- Bright blue color comes in a mesh bag.
- Available in seven different sizes to accommodate pets of all builds.
KEEP PARALYZED PETS MOBILE & COMFORTABLE
The drag bag allows your special needs pet to scoot around their home when not using their Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair. Slides easily across any flooring to prevent scraping injuries. Allowing your dog to play and enjoy their family.
IMPROVE INDOOR MOBILITY FOR PARALYZED PETS
Allow your pet to get around easily indoors while staying comfy. The drag bag features breathable mesh ventilation for air circulation and the water-resistant material keeps bedding and furniture dry.
PREVENT SCRAPES CAUSED BY DRAGGING
Protect your pet’s chest and rear legs from injuries caused by dragging disabled limbs across the floor. Glides easily across all indoor surfaces, keeping your dog’s legs protected while moving from room to room.
How to Choose the Right Size
The weight of the dog on the sizing guide is for reference only. Every dog is shaped differently, and we recommend using the length measurement as your primary measurement.
When measuring start at the base of the rib cage. Every dog positions their legs differently, and this can change the size drag bag your pet needs. If your pet’s legs extend behind them as they drag measure to the tips of their toes, if your dog sits on their legs as they scoot, measure to the end of the rump.
If your pet falls between sizes and you need help choosing the correct size, please call our Customer Service team at 888-253-0777.
The length measurement is from the elastic to end of bag.
|XXSmall||4 – 9 lbs||9″|
|XSmall||9 – 12 lbs||11″|
|Small||10 – 19 lbs||13.5″|
|Medium||20 – 30 lbs||16″|
|Large||31 – 45 lbs||20″|
|XLarge||45 – 65 lbs||23″|
|XXLarge||65 – 80 lbs||29″|
Assembly & Usage Instructions
Customer Photos & Videos
Walkin’ Drag Bag pet photos, sent in by happy customers!
Watch these videos of pets enjoying their Walkin’ Drag Bag!
You may also like…
Walkin’ Scooter$179.00 – $199.00