Watch pets using No-Knuckling Training Sock!
The Rear No-Knuckling Training Sock is a temporary training tool for short-term, multiple use to help correct gait and improve rear paw placement. Designed in the USA by Renee Mills, VT, CCRP to combat knuckling (patent pending).
- Provides training support for pets who drag their back paws.
- Stimulates a dog between its toes, evoking a withdrawal reflex and causes him to pick the foot up higher.
- Designed to enhance proprioception.
- Perfect for rehabilitative use for pets recovering from spinal surgery or suffering from disc disease.
- Lightweight, comfortable, and adjustable, with convenient touch-fastener closures.
- Designed to support above and below the joint which is crucial.
- Training Sock best used on pet for two to five-minute walks and removed in between.
- Conditions that benefit: IVDD, DM, Wobbler’s (CVI), FCE, Cervical Disc Disease, and Neurological disorders causing knuckling of the rear paw.
Please consult with your veterinarian or canine rehabilitation professional before using.