Note: Does not protect eyes or ears.
The No-Cone Collar protects dogs or cats from licking, chewing, or biting a wound or catheter.
- Protects the back, rump, base of tail, flanks, chest, abdomen and genitals.
- Stops small and medium dogs from licking their feet (Dobermans and German Shepherds are difficult to stop).
- Protects urinary, femoral, and jugular catheters.
- Wraps snugly around animal’s neck; should be wide enough to extend from behind ear to top of shoulder.
- Made of flexible plastic; secured by touch-fastener closures and an elastic wraparound strap.
- Patented harness strap wraps around animal’s chest to prevent animal from flipping collar over its head; these collars really stay on!
- Peripheral vision is unimpeded; pets are calmer and happier with this E-collar alternative.
- Custom sewn, machine washable.
How to Choose the Right Size
Available in seven sizes for dogs, two sizes for cats. When choosing size, the collar must stretch from behind the animal’s ear to the top of its shoulder for maximum protection.
Please measure carefully!
|Size #||Width||Length||Weight of Dog|
|3 1/2||3.5″||16″||under 10 lbs.|
|4||4″||18″||10 – 17 lbs.|
|5||5″||21″||18 – 30 lbs.|
|5L||5″||24″||31 – 45 lbs.|
|6||6″||27||46 – 70 lbs.|
|7||7″||28″||71 – 100 lbs.|
|8||8″||32″||101 – 140 lbs.|
|CatSM||2.5″||14″||cat under 10 lbs|
|CatLG||3″||15″||cat over 10 lbs.|
After surgery I got this fantastic new collar, I can see where I am going, I don’t get caught between things, and most important of all, I still can’t reach my stitches to lick or chew on them.