Front No-Knuckling Training Sock – Instructional Video
The Front No-Knuckling Training Sock is a temporary training tool for short-term, multiple use to help correct gait and improve front paw placement. Designed in the USA by Renee Mills, VT, CCRP to combat knuckling (patent pending).
- Provides training support for dogs who drag their front paws.
- Stimulates a dog between its toes, evoking a withdrawal reflex and causes him/her to pick the foot up higher.
- Designed to enhance proprioception, while also supporting above and below the joint.
- Perfect for rehabilitative use for pets recovering from spinal surgery or suffering from disc disease.
- Lightweight, comfortable, and adjustable, with convenient touch-fastener closures.
- Training Sock best used on pet for two to five-minute walks throughout the day and removed in between.
- Conditions that benefit: Cervical Vertebral Instability (CVI) or Wobbler’s Syndrome, Cervical Disc Disease, FCE, Neurological Disorders causing front paw knuckling.
Please consult with your veterinarian or canine rehabilitation professional before using.