Foam Pet Steps For Dogs and Cats
3 Step – $99 + $28 Shipping
4 Step – $109 + $33 Shipping
5 Step – $159 + $40 Shipping
6 Step – $169 + $48 Shipping
$127.00 – $217.00
Foam Pet Steps enable dogs and cats to navigate furniture, beds, vehicles, and window sills with ease.
- Easy way for a pet to navigate onto higher places and in/out of vehicles.
- Lightweight, flexible, and portable.
- Made of high-density foam, covered with beige faux-shearling (Sherpa) fabric.
- Prevents back and neck injuries that may occur when pet jumps to/from high places.
- Reduces stress on pet’s limbs and provides peace of mind for pet owner.
- Can be used by small and medium breeds as well as big dogs and cats.
- Beneficial to all pets with joint problems, aging issues, hip dysplasia, and arthritis.
- Each step individually fabricated and bonded for maximum support and weight distribution.
- Comes in 3, 4, 5, or 6 steps (each step 4.5”); made in USA, no assembly required.
Please note: Due to shipping restrictions, this product is not available for international orders.30-day return policy on defective products is for replacement only.
How to Choose the Right Size
3 Step Foam With Standard Beige Shearling Cover
- Dimensions: 13″H x 18″L x 16″W
- Weight: 2 lbs
- $99.00 + $28 Shipping
4 Step Foam With Standard Beige Shearling Cover
- Dimensions: 17.5″ H x 24″L x 16″W
- Weight: 3 lbs
- $109.00 + $33 Shipping
5 Step Foam With Standard Beige Shearling Cover
- Dimensions: 22″ H x 30″ L x 16″ W
- Weight: 5 lbs
- $159.00 + $40 Shipping
6 Step Foam With Standard Beige Shearling Cover
- Dimensions: 27″ H x 37″ L x 16″ W
- Weight: 8 lbs
- $169.00 + $48 Shipping
MADE IN USA… NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
Assembly & Usage Instructions
Make sure to measure your placement area, and be prepared to spend some time with your pet for training purposes. Your pet is only as trainable as your patience level. If your pet seems a little intimidated by the pet steps, or just can’t figure out how to use them, we recommend the use of a treat or treats to be placed on each step leading to the bed, couch, or windowsill. The one-word command “STEP” is also helpful.
The dog and cat steps should never be placed higher than the furniture he or she is trying to reach. Flush placement is only recommended for handicapped or elderly pets. It is a pet’s natural instinct to climb; they travel in perpetual motion with at least 1 paw up and active at all times. Therefore, the Foam Pet Step should be placed at least one step height below the placement area. The step heights on the standard 3-, 4-, 5-, and 6-steps are 4.5 inches.
Not recommended for puppies or kittens that chew, nor for aggressive pets.
Please do not allow children to play on the Foam Pet Stairs.