Select the next Larger size and add the Custom-Fit Foam. Foam is also useful for providing extra padding to certain areas of the leg and filling in hollows to ensure adequate support. Learn More.
Expanding Pet Steps
Dog Travel Expanding Steps are a safe way to help dogs into your vehicle. Wide and stable with good traction, the low angle of ascent/descent eliminates your dog’s fear of entering a vehicle. Can also be used indoors.
- Holds up to 150 lbs.
- Lightweight poly carbonate plastic with washable gray carpet on steps.
- Low angle, adjustable incline eliminates dog’s fear.
- Level platforms instill confidence, wide decks (16”) eliminate anxiety.
- Folds to 23″ wide, 22″ long, and 5.5-9.5″ high.
- Easily folded, carried, and stored.
- Available with 3, 4, or 5 steps to suit the height of your vehicle (41” maximum).
- May be used indoors for greater access to couches, beds, and up/down stairs.
- Optional wheels help move steps without carrying them.
How to Choose the Right Size
|Model||Platform Width||Weight||Vehicle Height*|
|3-Step||16″ Wide Platform||18 lbs||For car backseats, beds, and couches 16 – 20″ *|
|4-Step||16″ Wide Platform||24 lbs||Vehicle height 20 – 30″ high* (most popular model)|
|5-Step||16″ Wide Platform||30 lbs||Vehicle height 28 – 40″ high*|
For Vehicle Use
For Indoor Use
The 5-step easily fits over “people steps” for the dog’s comfort. The Expanding Steps will work very well indoors for access to couches, beds, chairs, and perches on the window sill.
Expanding Pet Steps pet photos, sent in by happy customers!