How to put on the Walkin’ Wheels Amputee Leg Ring Cover
The Walkin’ Amputee Cover is for pets with a leg amputation for use with the Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair. The cover fits over the Walkin’ Wheels leg ring to accommodate a pet who has had a smooth amputation to increase comfort. This will also work if you have a Quad cart, using the leg rings.
- Made of soft neoprene for maximum comfort.
- Machine washable, hang dry.
- Fits perfectly over leg rings for Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair
- Ideal for pets with smooth amputations without a stump
- Available in four sizes: XSmall, Small, Medium & Large
How to choose the right size
Assembly & Usage Instructions
Unclip both straps on one side of the wheelchair and feed through small opening of amputee cover.
Keep pulling the straps through the cover.
Position the cover and reclip to the wheelchair pegs until it locks in place.
Product Photos & Videos
Walkin’ Wheels Amputee Leg Ring Cover pet photos, sent in by happy customers!
Select a photo to view full size.